Facility Power Line Filters
GFP782221 General Performance Series
Capacitive Input 60 dB from 14 kHz ~ 18 GHz
(100 dB @ 100 kHz ~ 18 GHz)
EMI/RFI Facility Power Line Filters are used to block unwanted signals and remove interference from entering or exiting through your power lines. Our General Performance Filters are specified to 60 dB @ 14 kHz.
Download Product Data Sheet: GFP78221 Data Sheet
Our Filters consist of Low Pass filter circuits, passive components which includes inductors, capacitors, resistors and optional transient suppression devices. Each Filter is manufactured and tested per applicable portions of MIL-PRF-15733. Filter cases 16 gage, CRS, plated or painted finish, and sealed with welded and soldered seams for shielding effectiveness. Discharge resistors are incorporated to eliminate potential shock hazard
Our enclosures are Modified NEMA type fabricated panel of not less than 14 gauge cold rolled steel painted Gray (Std. Paint Color). They include an RF tight inner area secured with RF gasket for 100 dB minimum shielding effectiveness, 14 kHz to 18 GHz, minimum. Front cover allows access to filters and terminal standoffs, with Pre-wired standoffs, lugs and lifting ears included.
To ensure your filters are received in the best condition possible, we customize our packaging by building our filters within a protective crate. We take extra care in packaging our filters to ensure our customers are satisfied with any product received from us. Our crates are heat treated to meet international shipping requirements.
- 24-1,000 VDC
- 120/208 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- 277/480 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Voltage Drop: 2% maximum at full rated unity power factor load.
- Harmonic Distortion: 4% maximum at full rated unity power factor load
- Temperature Rating per MIL-PRF-15733
- Current Overload: 140% maximum current rating
- RF Radiation: Greater than 100 dB isolation
- Dielectric With-Standing Voltage: 2,200 VDC (prior to installation of discharge resistors)
- Insulation Resistance: MIL-PRF-15733 (prior to installation of discharge resistors)
- Insertion loss:
- 60 dB @ 14 KHz (50/50 Ohm System)
- 100 dB @ 100 KHz to 18 GHz (50/50 Ohm System)
- MIL-PRF-15733 General
- MIL-STD-202 Component Parts
- MIL-STD-220 Insertion Loss
- MIL-STD-285 Shielding Effectiveness
Military Test Methods:
- NFPA 70/2011 National Electrical Code Standards