Facility Power Line Filters
GFP88201 QuadPack High-Performance Series
Capacitive Input 100 dB from 14 kHz ~ 18 GHz
EMI/RFI Facility Power Line Filters are used to block unwanted signals and remove interference from entering or exiting through your power lines. Our High Performance Filters are specified to 100 dB from 14 kHz ~ 18 GHz.
The space-saving QuadPack design is 10 inches narrower and 20 pounds lighter than a standard 4×60/100 amp filter panel, with no reduction in performance or quality. Quadpack filter panels are also available in 4×150/250 amp and 4×600/800 amp configurations.
Download Product Data Sheet: GFP88201 Data Sheet
Our Filters consist of Low Pass filter circuits, passive components which includes inductors, capacitors, resistors and optional transient suppression devices. Each Filter is manufactured and tested per applicable portions of MIL-PRF-15733. Filter cases 16 gage, CRS, plated or painted finish, and sealed with welded and soldered seams for shielding effectiveness. Discharge resistors are incorporated to eliminate potential shock hazard
Our enclosures are Modified NEMA type fabricated panel of not less than 14 gauge cold rolled steel painted Gray (Std. Paint Color). They include an RF tight inner area secured with RF gasket for 100 dB minimum shielding effectiveness, 14 kHz to 18 GHz, minimum. Front cover allows access to filters and terminal standoffs, with Pre-wired standoffs, lugs and lifting ears included.
To ensure your filters are received in the best condition possible, we customize our packaging by building our filters within a protective crate. We take extra care in packaging our filters to ensure our customers are satisfied with any product received from us. Our crates are heat treated to meet international shipping requirements.
- EMP and surge Suppressors
- HUB and Fitting Installation
- Legs (8.0 Inch Standard)
- Custom Paint Colors (Enclosure)
- RF Secure Penetration Accessories
- Voltage Indicator Lights
- 400 Hz Filters (lower insertion loss performance)
- 24-1,000 VDC
- 120/208 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- 277/480 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Voltage Drop: 2% maximum at full rated unity power factor load.
- Harmonic Distortion: 4% maximum at full rated unity power factor load
- Temperature Rating per MIL-PRF-15733
- Current Overload: 140% maximum current rating
- RF Radiation: Greater than 100 dB isolation
- Dielectric With-Standing Voltage: 2,200 VDC (prior to installation of discharge resistors)
- Insulation Resistance: MIL-PRF-15733 (prior to installation of discharge resistors)
- Insertion loss: 100 dB 14 kHz to 18 GHz (50/50 Ohm System)
- MIL-PRF-15733 General
- MIL-STD-202 Component Parts
- MIL-STD-220 Insertion Loss
- MIL-STD-285 Shielding Effectiveness
Military Test Methods
- NFPA 70/2011 National Electrical Code Standards