Genisco power line filters consist of low-pass filter circuits and passive components that includes inductors, capacitors, resistors and optional transient suppression devices.
Each Genisco filter is manufactured and tested per applicable portions of MIL-PRF-15733.
Filter enclosures are 18-gauge CRS, with a plated or painted finish, and sealed with welded and soldered seams for shielding effectiveness. Discharge resistors are also incorporated to eliminate potential shock hazards.
Our general performance and high attenuation filters range from 100 dB @ 100 kHz or 100 dB @ 14 kHz. Our general, standard filters are specified to 100 dB and feature a reduced enclosure size for easier installation in constrained areas.
SPECIFICATIONS AND OPTIONS
Our filters meet high-compliance standards and are rigorously tested to ensure optimal performance.
- All circuits provided in single enclosure
- Factory pre-wired clean output lead provided through the pipe penetration*
- Threaded steel pipe penetration available on some models
- Double knock-outs provided on filter case input
- Front cover access to input terminals
- Mounting tab provided for easy wall mount options
Available Options for Filters
- EMP and Surge Suppression
- RF Secure Penetration Accessories
*Applicable for selected series only with pipe penetration available with the 679x Series.